Iranian Association for Management of Technology and Innovation (IRAMOT) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization, which has established with the aim of promoting education, training and research in the fields of Technology and Innovation Management. Founded in 2003, IRAMOT is the country’s top scientific association, with over 5000 members. The association brings together the best of industry and academia in the field and conducts various activities including organizing conferences and workshops; publishing newsletters and books and acting as a national information exchange hub on teaching and research issues in MOT.
The IRAMOT Annual International Conference is the largest gathering of leading representatives from industry, academia and policy-makers in the fields of Innovation and Technology Management in the Middle East, bringing together hundreds of participants. The conference has been a leading networking platform for researchers and practitioners. Top managers of national and international companies participate in and contribute to a number of expert panels to discuss the most relevant innovation and technology management challenges they face in their sectors.
Holding the International Conference on Management of Technology and Innovation is one of the activities of this association in line with the following goals:
· Development and improvement the level of science and technology in the country,
· Forming the network of experts and activists in the technological field of the country,
· Quantitative and qualitative development of experts in the field of science and technology management,
· Improving educational and research matters in the fields related to technology management,
· Promotion and improvement of decision-making and decisions related to technology at the national and firm level.
The Conference on Management of Technology and Innovation, which was upgraded to the international level since its fourth round, in addition to the annual inauguration of the technology and innovation management network, it is a platform for interaction and providing solutions for national and firm level challenges.
IRAMOT is honored to be:
• The top ranked Scientific association in the last 13 years among more than 400 Association working under supervision of Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT) (based on performance evaluation indicators) and the best association of MSRT in 2021,
• Trustee of the National Technology and Innovation Management Award of the country (IRAMIT),
· Owner of the scientific-research quarterly journal of Innovation Management (in collaboration with Defense Industries Educational and Research Institute),
· Owner of the scientific-research quarterly journal of Technology Development Management (in collaboration with Iran Scientific and Industrial Research Organization),
· Owner of the scientific-research quarterly journal of Science and Technology Policy (in collaboration with National Research Institute for Science Policy),
· Founder of the Council of Scientific Associations in the field of technology, innovation and commercialization,
· Organizer of specialized training workshops in the field of science, technology, intellectual property, investment and knowledge management,
Organizer of 15 national conferences and 11 international conferences on management of technology and innovation