Iranian Association for Management of Technology and Innovation (IRAMOT)
is a non-profit, non-governmental organization, which has established with the aim of promoting education, training and research in the fields of Technology and Innovation Management. Founded in 2003, IRAMOT is the country’s top scientific association, with over 5000 members. The association brings together the best of industry and academia in the field and conducts various activities including organizing conferences and workshops; publishing newsletters and books and acting as a national information exchange hub on teaching and research issues in MOT.
Goals of IRAMOT
- Development and promotion of the level of science and technology and innovation in the country
- Establishing a network of technology experts and activists in the country
- Quantitative and qualitative development of science and technology management specialists
- Improve education and research in the management of technology and innovation in the related fields
- Promotion and improvement of decision-making at the macro and micro level